In this blog, I would be covering a few topics about what are the symptoms of various health problems in men and their cure.
- Sexual Health
- Low Libido or decreased sexual desire: There can be various causes as to why men feel a less desire to be enrolled into various sexual activities. Some of them are: Job stress and peer pressure, Interpersonal relationship problems, Excess Alcohol, Lack of sleep, Parenting, Obesity, Depression, Thyroid disorders and fibroids, Certain medications, Erectile Dysfunction, Age or Low testosterone.
The easiest cure to any disease can be the control of your diet. So here is a list of food to spice up your sex life again:
A chemical known as phenylethlamine is present in the pure chocolates that will help in creating a sense of excitement in you.
- Raw Garlic:
It contains allicin that helps in improving blood flow to the sexual organs.
Bananas are rich in potassium and Vitamin B. It will help in increasing the libido in men as it contains bromelain enzyme.
Peanuts are rich source of L-arginine and will help in especially increasing libidos in men. It has been proven to also improve the erectile dysfunction in men.
The amino acids in peanuts help in relaxing the blood vessels and thereby improve blood circulation.
Watermelon is regarded to be a natural Viagra with no side effects. It produces L-citrulline, an amino acid, which helps in increasing the blood flow to sexual organs.
It will also help in boosting nitric oxide in the body which takes away the fatigue, mental and sexual dysfunction factor away.
Some of the sea water fishes are found to be a rich source of omega -3. These fatty acids help in boosting the sexual urge in men and will also improve sexual stamina. They will help in fighting depression, improves the mood and helps in proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system.
Onions have aphrodisiac properties and hence will help in increasing libido.
Foods to avoid for a healthy sex life:
Alcohol: It will decrease the production of testosterone in men.
Coffee: The function of the adrenal glands will be reduced due to excess consumption of coffee and this will in turn produce stress hormones. If you are under severe stress, you will be a total failure in bed with your partner.
Mint: The menthol in the peppermint has been found to be an ingredient that can lower your testosterone levels and make you a poor performer in bed.
Cornflakes: The sugar that is present in the cereals will spike and will also cause a crush in your blood level that will in turn affect testosterone.
Having regular sex is healthy:
It makes you look slim
Beats anxiety and fight depression
You have a natural glowing skin
You get a relaxed sleep
Keeps your heart healthy
It boosts your libido
It improves the bladder control
It reduces the chances of prostate cancer
It lowers the blood pressure
It improves the immunity
Incapability of a male to cause pregnancy in a fertile female is termed as male infertility. Infertility in males may be a resultant of abnormal sperm function; deficiencies in the quality and quantity of the semen; chronic health problems, etc.
- Defective production and development of sperm.
- Certain infections.
- Decreased levels of hormones.
- Retrograde ejaculation: Condition when the semen moves backwards into the bladder rather than towards the male sexual organ.
- Antibodies attacking sperm.
- Undescended testicles (Failure of testicles to descend from the abdomen into the scrotum).
- Chromosome defects.
- Conditions linked with sexual intercourse, such as erectile dysfunction (inability to sustain an erection during sexual activity), premature ejaculation, painful sexual intercourse, hypospadias (condition where the opening of the urethra is on the underside of the male sexual organ, instead of at the tip) or psychological problems interfering with sex.
- Prior surgeries.
- Avoid consumption of cigarettes.
- Limit intake of alcohol.
- Refrain from drugs.
- Prevent stress.
- Keep your weight in control.
- Low Calorie Snacks:
Three fruit salad: Don’t add fruits that are high in calories like banana, mangoes etc. Go for grapes, apples, and pineapple to make 3 fruit salad dish.
Fruit smoothie: Mix low calorie fruits to blend a smoothie to quench your hunger.
Yummy veggie soup
Munch on dry fruits
Peanut butter on apple slices
Oats for your energized mornings
- Upper Back Pain:
Poor Sitting Posture
Your Mattress Isn’t Right
Effective tips to cure upper back pain:
- When you are standing, make sure that you maintain a good posture. Keep your head straight and shoulders slightly curved back. Maintaining a good posture will help elevate the pain.
- When you are lifting weight, ensure that you bend down from your knees to pick things up. Practice caution when you are lifting heavy weights. Do not bend your back, rather make a squat position posture which is safe for your back.
- You stand most of the time at your job, then it is important that you do not stand for long hours. Keep shifting your weight from one foot to another at regular intervals.
- If you have a desk job, don’t slouch in your chair. Maintain a good sitting posture to avoid upper back pain problem.
- Take breaks, walk a little, which works great in preventing your upper back pain.